The T2 Flex Difference
Whether we are scheduling appointments on the front-line, overflow or after-hours basis, T2 Flex is your dependable, seamless extension of your current patient access center to ensure scheduling is consistent and precise.
More appointments being scheduled = more revenue for your organization.
Avoid unnecessary hiring, training, and staff attrition.
Increase Patient Satisfaction
Patients will speak with a live agent - not robots or voicemail.
As a healthcare provider, you know the importance of the first point of contact for your patients. Without exceptional customer service and well-trained staff, patients starting off on the wrong foot can set the tone for their entire care journey and the perception of your organization.
T2 Flex aligns your standard patient access process with a personal touch to ensure increased satisfaction.
- Providing a world-class, personalized experience with live agents based in the US.
- Technology platform lets you gauge productivity, patient satisfaction and maximize your investment.
- Agents adhere to your custom scripts, QA requirements and follow HIPAA compliance protocols for your patients’ privacy.
We Invest in Our Team
We ensure our agents receive purpose-driven training to confidently represent your organization. We take care of the onboarding, professional development and day-to-day oversight of our dedicated teams so you can spend more time focusing on what’s important – serving your patients.
- Calls are monitored and scored according to our client’s requirements
- All agents must maintain a Quality Assurance score of 90% or higher
- Scores and feedback received from clients are shared with each agent
Why T2 Flex?
We are the seamless extension of your current patient access team!
In today’s healthcare environment, the patient experience is critical to any healthcare organization. T2 Flex can help you position your Patient Access Center for a person-to-person patient-driven experience. Our team of agents offer excellent customer service and a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the healthcare scheduling space to your new and existing patients and are a dependable, seamless extension of your current patient access team.
T2 Flex – your one-stop shop.
As healthcare service providers, we all know that numerous calls to schedule an appointment can be frustrating and lengthy. Our goal is to centralize your patient access by being able to schedule across all of your healthcare locations and specialties to further improve the patient experience and satisfaction.
- Efficiency is our game – we like to ensure all data capture is quick and precise and our QA on calls is over 90%
- What we do – everything! You provide the system and specialty training and we will do the rest! As our name states, we are your flexible staffing solution for your patient access center.
- T2 Flex does the recruiting, hiring, onboarding as well as management oversight for all our agents.
Metrics that Matter.
Our core technology is an innovative and metrics-driven performance management platform that delivers a next-gen virtual infrastructure, allowing our remote, on-shore associates to seamlessly integrate with your systems and applications.
Managers have full visibility in a secure, compliant environment to measure productivity, optimize workflows, and ensure crucial tasks are handled in a timely manner.
Average increase in productivity per associate
Average onboarding cost savings per associate
Our Satisfied Clients
At many healthcare facilities, pharmacies, insurance centers, and financial services companies, administrative teams are inadequately staffed for surges in workload or rely too heavily on other team members to process tasks that keep them from core responsibilities. These companies rely on T2 Flex to protect their investments and provide top-notch customer satisfaction.
T2 Flex draws on over a decade of experience of end-to-end patient access for renowned healthcare organizations through a distributed workforce and technology. Our agents pride themselves on a patient-centric mantra with an emphasis on empathy to ensure that all patient needs and concerns are met during a time of uncertainty.
Average Response Time
Reach out to us for a free consultation.