Elevate Your Career
As a T2 agent, you’ll provide phone support and patient appointment scheduling to leading healthcare organizations. Each week, you’ll collaborate with fellow US-based agents and help hundreds of patients get the help they need.
You’ll be in a tight-knit team, and learn how to provide top-notch service the T2 way—all while working from home and receiving leading benefits and career opportunities. If you’re ready to embrace these challenges and opportunities, bring energy and enthusiasm, and elevate your career, then we’re ready for you.
Committed to You
We don’t need to brag about your future coworkers: our 98.7% patient satisfaction scores speak for themselves. But T2 doesn’t just expect excellence. We invest in you and make it happen.
- Diversity of Experience: T2 ensures that our agents grow their resumes by working on projects across all the practices we serve—so you’ll be ready for whatever comes next.
- In-Demand Skills: T2 ensures that you gain critical, marketable skills like expert EHR/EMR training & HITECH and HIPPA compliance.
- Feedback You Can Use: T2’s state-of-the-art reporting means that feedback is objective and straightforward, giving you the tools you need to improve.
- Career Growth: We know that top agents make top managers and promote from within our team.
Choose from a wide range of health insurance plans that best fits your specific needs.
Dental and Vision
For you and your dependents, T2 Flex offers premium coverage for both dental and vision.
Paid Holidays and Vacation
T2 Flex provides paid time off to full-time employees to provide rest and relaxation away from work,
Psst! A Little More on What We’re Looking For
We believe in hiring enthusiastic, passionate people from diverse backgrounds. As you write your application, here are a few things that will make you stand out:
- Putting The Patient First: We expect all of our associates to deliver a top quality patient experience and maintain the highest level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Service-Oriented: We prefer candidates with at least 1–3 years of patient scheduling experience, and knowledge of medical terminology is a plus.
- Communication: A strong telephone manner is essential—but top writing and interpersonal skills will also help you stand out.
- Working Together: A team approach is a key part of our work at T2, and we look for candidates who are flexible, adaptable team players.
- Career-Driven: We’re looking for associates who will take full advantage of our career advancement and promotion opportunities.
“Working for T2 has been a great experience. There is support when you need it, and constructive feedback to keep you on track. We have an awesome group of teammates, and our team leaders, Nicole and Jordan, are fantastic.”
“Working for T2 Flex has been an amazing experience! It is refreshing to work at a company that not only values their employees, but also recognizes us for our hard work day in and day out. T2’s welcoming culture has opened the door for both professional and personal growth. I am excited to see what opportunities await here at T2 Flex Force.”
“I was a stay-at-home mom for years before reentering the workforce. My time with T2 has been nothing short of amazing. The training you receive is top notch and even though you are working from home, you still feel like part of a team. I would recommend T2 to anyone and truly appreciate them giving me a chance to get back into the working world. Thanks T2!”